Thrill-seekers can bounce on a huge sea of connected trampolines and play games such as ultimate dodgeball or SkySlam
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Massive indoor trampoline park with an open jump court, ultimate dodgeball and volleyball, warped wall, foam zone, aerial silks, Warrior Course, and more
- Gold Party Package includes:
- 60 minutes of freestyle jump
- 60 minutes of private party room time (plates, napkins, cups, and utensils included)
- Party Pro assistance
- SkySocks for all jumpers
- Full-color, printable invitations
- Pizza (1 for every 5 Jumpers)
- Unlimited soda and water (3 flavors)
- 30-day jump pass for Guest of Honor
- Access to arcade games
- Guest of Honor shirt
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Valid only at the Anaheim location. Walk in customers only. SkySocks required and are $3.50 per pair. Reservation required only for party package. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone - Anaheim
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints.