Guests of all ages can safely jump around and perform stunts in mid-air at an open trampoline arena in their chosen location
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Jump Around Party includes:
- Up to 10 jumpers; additional jumpers can be added for $18 per jumper
- Full color invitations and envelopes
- A new pair of Sky Socks for each jumper
- One hour of jump time
- One hour in a party room following jump time
- Party plate, napkins, cups, and utensils
- Two XL one-topping pizzas
- Unlimited soft drinks (2 flavors) plus water
- Dedicated Sky Zone Party Host to take care of setting up and cleaning up
- Guest of Honor receives birthday shirt and two 60-minute jump passes
- The state-of-the-art facilities feature huge trampoline areas and other attractions like giant foam pits or dodgeball. Food and beverages are available at Fuel Zone.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Must complete online waiver. For jump passes, walk-in only. Not valid toward glow jump. Reservation required for party option, 48 hours prior to desired party date. Parties not valid on existing reservations. Birthday parties must be reserved by expiration date; valid for parties through 12/31/19. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down. Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.