All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 2, 2018
· Reviewed February 1, 2018
· Reviewed January 26, 2018
What You'll Get
- Two 90-Minute Jump Passes: Valid Any Day
- Two 120-Minute Jump Passes: Valid Any Day
Jump Around Birthday Package for Up To 10: Valid Monday - Friday. Includes:
- One hour of jump time
- 50 minutes in private party room
- Four large Westgate pizzas
- Unlimited soft drinks
- SZ Silisone wristtband for party guests
- SZ t-shirt, base favors (water bottle, wristband & pencil), helium SZ balloon, and SZ party crown for birthday person
- Keepsake photo of party group with magnetic frame
- One pair of SkySocks for each jumper
- Full-color invitations and envelopes
- SZ party plates, napkins, and cups
- Party room set-up and clean-up
- Assistance from Sky Zone party host
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Only valid at Sky Zone Bethlehem. Not valid 07/04/17. Not valid for Glow. Sky Socks required; $2/pair. Passes may be used by 1 person or shared equally between 2 people. Must sign waiver; under 18 must have parent or legal guardian sign waiver. For jump passes, walk- in customers only; subject to availability. Reservation required for party option. Subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations. Must redeem by expiration date. No promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.