Attendees have an opportunity bounce around and sail through the air at this indoor trampoline park
What You'll Get
90-Minute Jump Passes for Two: Valid Any Day
120-Minute Jump Passes for One or Two: Valid Any Day
Jump Around Birthday Package for Up to 10: Valid Monday - Friday. Includes:
- Assistance from Sky Zone party host
- Party room set-up and clean-up
- Sky Zone party plates, napkins, & cups
- Ten jump passes (additional jumpers: $18 Monday - Thursday, $22 Friday - Sunday)
- One hour of jump time (additional jump time: 30 minutes - $5.99/jumper, 60 minutes - $8.99/jumper)
- One pair of SkySocks for each jumper
- 50-minutes in private party room
- Two large Westgate pizzas
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Full-color invitations and envelopes
- Keepsake photo of party group with a magnetic frame
- Sky Zone silicone wristband for party guests
- For birthday person: Sky Zone t-shirt, party favors, balloon, and party crown
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Only GLOW Jump Around Package is valid for GLOW jump. May buy multiple. Only valid at Sky Zone Bethlehem. Sky Socks required; $2.99/pair. Passes may be used by 1 person or shared equally between 2 people. For jump passes, walk-in customers only; subject to availability. Reservation required for party options. Subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations. Party vouchers cannot be combined with other offers. Jump passes not valid for GLOW. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.