Trampolines provide a brief, giddy rebellion against gravity, which is why Sir Isaac Newton spent his later years destroying every one in England. Bounce past the limits with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a weekday open-jump package for two people (a $54 total value)
- $60 for a weekday open-jump package for four people (a $108 total value)
- $85 for a weekday open-jump package for six people (a $162 total value)
Each open-jump package includes the following for each person:
- Two hours of open-jump time Tuesday–Friday
- One pair of Sky Zone jump socks
Sky Zone Deer Park
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down. Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.