Kids bounce and burn calories on the indoor park’s expanse of trampolines during open jump sessions, glow events, or parties
What You'll Get
- Glow event admission includes:
- 120 minutes of jump time (Friday–Saturday, 9 p.m.–11 p.m.)
- Glow T-shirt for each person
- Glow wristband for each person
- One small Icee for each person
- View the Ropes Course info and FAQ here.
- Fly High Party Package includes:
- Up to 12 jumpers
- One hour of Open Jump time
- One hour in a Private Party Room
- Three large pizzas and three pitchers of soda
- Dedicated Sky Zone party host
- All paper products provided
- Special gift for the birthday child
- Guest may bring in a dessert item and a fruit or vegetable tray
- Sky Socks not included; available for party jumpers for $2.99 per pair
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Ropes Course: Subject to availability. 52'' minimum height required. Closed-toed shoes required. Reservation required 7 days in advance for birthday parties; not valid for existing reservations. Walk-in customers only for jump time. Open jump passes can be shared between 2 people or used by 1 person on the same visit. 150-minute Open Jump Pass and $10 Arcade Card valid for use by 1 person only. SkySocks required; available for $2.99 per pair. Jump passes are only valid during open jump and not valid for Glow Zone. Tax must be paid at the time of check in. Not valid until six hours after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone - Fort Lauderdale
The world's first indoor trampoline park, Sky Zone hosts a wall-to-wall jumping experience so unique it has been awarded a U.S. patent. People of all ages congregate on its springy surfaces for everything from kids' playdates to high-flying fitness classes that burn up to 1,000 calories an hour. Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the Open Jump, throw themselves into a Foam Zone filled with soft foam blocks, slam basketballs in Sky Slam lanes, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as Ultimate Dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics that build muscle without risking hurting joints or a wrong turn on a treadmill.