Choose from Three Options
- $14 for two one-hour open-jump passes, redeemable Monday–Friday ($26 value)
- $22 for two 90-minute open-jump passes, redeemable any day ($34 value)
Click to view open-jump times.
- $199 for a Jump Around party package for up to 12 people, redeemable Monday–Friday ($313 value)
The party package includes:
- One hour of jump time
- 40 minutes in a private party room with a dedicated host
- Plates, napkins, and cups
- Setup and cleanup
- Full-color invitations and envelopes
- Sky Zone T-shirt for the guest of honor
- Two large pizzas
- Two pitchers of drinks
SkySocks are required on all trampolines, and can be purchased for an additional $2 per pair.
The world's first indoor trampoline park, Sky Zone hosts a wall-to-wall jumping experience so unique it has been awarded a U.S. patent. People of all ages congregate on its springy surfaces for everything from kids' playdates to high-flying fitness classes that burn up to 1,000 calories an hour. Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the Open Jump, throw themselves into a Foam Zone filled with soft foam blocks, slam basketballs in Sky Slam lanes, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as Ultimate Dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics that build muscle without risking hurting joints or a wrong turn on a treadmill.