All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 120-Minute Jump Passes for Two
- 90-Minute Jump Passes for Four
- 90-Minute Jump Passes for Six; Valid Any Day
- Two 120-Minute GLOW Jump Passes with Shirt; Valid Friday or Saturday, 9–11 p.m.
- Jump Around Party for Up to 10; Valid Tuesday–Friday
- 1 hour and 40 Minute birthday party for up to 10 jumpers
- 60 minutes of open jump time
- 40 minutes in a private party room (after jump time)
- One event host to assist with the party
- Two large pizzas
- Two refillable pitchers
- Party supplies
- T-shirt for Guest of Honor
- Sky Socks are required and are not included
- Additional jumpers can be added at $20 per jumper
SkySocks are required and are not included. SkySocks are available to purchase for $2.99 per pair.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Not valid on March 23-31, or April 18-28, 2019. Jump passes are for walk-in customers only. SkySocks required and not included; available for purchase for $2.99 per pair. Reservation required for Jump Around party. Not valid for existing reservations. May upgrade party or add jumpers for an additional fee. 90- and 120-minute jump passes not valid during GLOW; jump time must be completed before GLOW starts. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone Greenfield
The world's first indoor trampoline park, Sky Zone hosts a wall-to-wall jumping experience so unique it has been awarded a U.S. patent. Challenge yourself on the Warrior Course or Free Climb climbing wall for hours of fun. Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the Open Jump, throw themselves into a Foam Zone filled with soft foam blocks, slam basketballs in Sky Slam lanes, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as Ultimate Dodgeball. Try SkyFit and burn up to 1000 calories an hour.