All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two 60-Minute Jump Passes Valid Any Day
- Two 90-Minute Jump Passes Valid Any Day
10-Person Glow Party, Includes:
- 50 minutes in a private party room
- One hour of jump time for up to 10 jumpers
- Two Large One-Topping Pizzas
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Sky Zone party t-shirt and base favor (SZ water bottle, pencil, and wristband) for party boy/girl
- SZ helium balloon for party boy/girl
- Keepsake photo of party group in magnetic frame
- Full-color invitations and envelopes
- Sky Zone wristband for each party guest
- Assistance from Sky Zone party host
- One pair of SkySocks for each jumper
- Party plates, napkins, and cups
- Party room set-up and clean-up
One Week of SkyCamp for One Camper. Includes:
- Camp shirt
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Only valid at Sky Zone Harrisburg location. SkySocks not included, $2/pair. The 2 jump passes may be used by 1 individual for both hours or split between 2 people, one hour each. Must sign waiver; under 18 must have parent or legal guardian sign waiver. Walk- in customers only; subject to availability. For party, reservation req. Subject to availability. Not valid towards existing reservations. Must redeem by expiration date. For SkyCamp, must call to register for session; dates include June 26-30, 2017; July 10-14, 2017; July 24-28, 2017; August 7-11. Not valid with promo codes. Glow party is valid during the following times: Fridays, 7 p.m.-11 p.m.; Saturdays, 9 p.m.-11 p.m. 60- and 90-Minute jump passes not valid towards GLOW party. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone Harrisburg
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down. Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.