Kids are better than adults at learning gymnastics because they’re more flexible and gravity hasn’t had as much time to build up ill will toward them. Stick it to gravity with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $147 for a 100-minute birthday party package for up to 10 guests, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $295 value), which includes:
- One-hour open-jump session for up to 10 people
- 40 minutes in a private party room or ski box
- Dedicated party host
- Two large, one-topping pizzas
Unlimited soft drinks for children in the party room
$10 for a 90-minute open-jump pass, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $20 value)
- $10 for a 90-minute open-jump pass, valid Saturday and Sunday (up to a $20 value)
Operating under the mantra, “Experience the difference,” Sky Zone rockets jumpers of any age, shape, or physical ability across 3D trampoline courts, which were awarded a US patent for their uniqueness. Inside the air-conditioned facility, trampoline-covered walls absorb and ricochet bodies, demonstrating real-life instances of "bouncing off the walls" to both kids and puzzled ballistics students. Aerial amusement disguises calorie-burning fitness during open-jumping sessions and competitive games, such as 3D dodge ball. Bouncers, once including the women of the Real Housewives of Orange County, renounce gravity and their fear of ceilings with trampoline shoes, or while working up a sweat in fitness-focused SkyRobics classes.