All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $19 for two 90-minute jump passes, valid Monday–Friday ($38 value)
- $23 for two 90-minute jump passes, valid any day ($40 value)
- $8 for one 60-minute jump passes, valid Monday–Friday ($14 value)
- $12 for one 60-minute jump passes, valid any day ($15 value)
- $225 for a 90-minute party package for up to 10 jumpers, valid any day ($345 value)
- $225 for a 120-minute party package for up to 10 jumpers, valid any day after 6 p.m. ($395 value)
- $165 for a 90-minute party package including unlimited video games for up to 10 jumpers, valid Monday–Thursday ($295 value)
- Valid any day; see the hours to plan your visit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at San Marcos location. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions. Sky Socks required, not included; available for purchase for $2 per pair plus tax. Walk in customers only; subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Reservation required for birthday option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down. Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.