Thrill-seekers can bounce on a huge sea of connected trampolines, play SkySlam, have fun at a ninja-style Warrior Couse, and much more
What You'll Get
- Two 60-Minute Jump Passes
- Four 60-Minute Jump Passes
Six 60-Minute Jump Passes
- Two 90-Minute Jump Passes
- Four 90-Minute Jump Passes
Six 90-Minute Jump Passes
- Massive indoor trampoline park with an open-jump court, Ultimate Dodgeball and SkySlam, foam zone, Warrior Course, warped wall, zipline, SkyLadder, Toddler Zone, and even more attractions
- Jump passes are not valid during GLOW or other special events.
The Fine Print
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints.