All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· November 6, 2017
· October 31, 2017
· October 5, 2017
What You'll Get
- Two 60-Minute Jump Passes With SkySocks
- Four 60-Minute Jump Passes With SkySocks
- Six 60-Minute Jump Passes With SkySocks
- Jump Around Party for 10 Jumpers, Valid Monday - Thursday
- Jump Around Party for 10 Jumpers, Valid Friday - Sunday
Jump Around Party Includes:
- 60 minutes of open jump time
- One slice of pizza per jumper
- Choice of fountain beverages
- Dedicated party host
Access to all public courts, including Foam Zone, Main Court, 3D Dodgeball, and Sky Slam
- Supreme Air Party for Up To 27 Jumpers, Valid Monday - Thursday
- Supreme Air Party for Up To 27 Jumpers, Valid Friday - Sunday
Supreme Air Party Includes:
- 15-minute private dodgeball court / 45 minutes open jump time, “SkySocks,” Four Large One-Topping Pizzas
- Unlimited soft drinks/water in the party room
- Birthday cake
- 40 minutes in a private party room with two party hosts
- Paper products, invitations and thank you cards
- T-shirt for the birthday child
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at Westborough location. Reservation required for birthday parties, not valid for existing reservations. Passes may be shared between multiple individuals or used by the same person consecutively, but must be used in 1 visit. For jump passes, walk-in customers only; subject to availability. SkySocks are included with voucher. Passes valid for open jump only, may not be used for Glow or other special promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.