Indoor trampoline park offers attractions such as freestyle jump, skyjoust, ultimate dodgeball, or skyslam, and also serves as a party venue
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Super Jump Party option includes:
- 20 Jumpers
- 60 Minutes of Jump Time
- 60 Minutes in the Party Room
- Dedicated Sky Zone Party Host while in the Party Room
- Party Room Set-Up and Clean-Up
- Electronic Party Invitations
- Party Plates, Napkins, Cups, and Utensils
- One Pizza per Five Guests
- Five Pitchers of Pop
- Sky Zone T-shirt for the Guest of Honor
- Sky Socks for each Jumper
- Free 30 Minutes for the Guest of Honor, buy 60 Minutes and get 90 Minutes for All Attendees
- 30-Day jump pass includes 90 minutes of jump time per day
- Sky Zone is an indoor trampoline park which offers entertainment for both children and adults. Guests can enjoy attending a glow-in-the-dark jump party, organize a private event, as well as join open jump time and take part in many games such as dodgeball.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. SkySocks required $3.50/pair. GLOW event entry valid only for GLOW pass vouchers; all other vouchers not valid for GLOW. For jump passes, must use in 1 visit; walk-in customers only. For monthly pass, 30 days starts at time of redemption; must be used by same person. For family party, must use in 1 visit. For birthday party, reservation required, not valid towards existing reservations, party must occur by expiration date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyRobics classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints.