Together with an experienced instructor, participants enjoy the exhilarating feeling of free fall at 120 mph
About This Deal
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Weight restrictions: 250 lbs. max weight; anyone over 200 lbs. subject to a $2/lb fee.
- Some health and physical restrictions apply
Skydive Buckeye’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Customers have to bring their own masks and wear them inside the plane.
- They should stay out of the office as much as possible. Masks and washing hands are required in the office.
- New goggles and face coverings available for purchase
- Customers need to wash their hands often and practice good social distancing while on the ground.
- The inside of the plane is often sanitized.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Skydive Buckeye’s website, Facebook, or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About Skydive Buckeye
At Skydive Buckeye, thrill-seekers get a hefty dose of adrenaline from two miles above the ground. After strapping themselves to an instructor and jumping out of a perfectly good airplane, customers freefall for 40 seconds, reaching speeds up to 120mph. At 5,000 feet, the chute deploys for a gentle ride back towards the ground, with sweeping views of the White Tank Mountains and Estrella Mountain.
- The Drop Zone: Owned and operated by a family, Skydive Buckeye helps keep customers comfortable with an at-home vibe.
- The Instructors: Rated by the USPA, Skydive Buckeye's tandem instructors have skydived around the world, racking up over 8,000 jumps each along the way.
- The Gear: The facility puts safety first by maintaining their skydiving equipment to meet Federal Aviation Administration standards.