All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 3 days ago
· Reviewed April 16, 2018
· Reviewed April 5, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$124 for a single tandem skydive ($179 value)
$235 for single tandem skydives for two ($358 value)
- Jumps are from 10,500’ per person
$185 for a Premium Champagne Package ($249 value)
$310 for a Premium Champagne Package for two ($448 value)
The Premium Champagne Package includes the following:
- One tandem skydive from 13,500’ per person
- One bottle of champagne
- One souvenir glass per person
- Priority boarding
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver online. Online reservation required 24 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation notice or $25 fee applies; refundable $25 deposit required at booking. Limit 5 per person. Must be 18 years old. Max weight of 220 pounds. Reference FAQ for additional questions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skydive City/Z-Hills
Though Skydive City's USPA-rated staff members surely have some words of advice for skydivers, the company's numbers do plenty of talking, too:
- Skydive City performs 4,000 tandem dives and facilitates 70,000 total jumps annually
- The staff has more than 50,000 cumulative jumps
- Up to 22 passengers can fit onto the aircraft
- Planes safely tote divers to an altitude of up to 13,500 feet
- Up to 60-second free falls reach speeds of 120 miles per hour
- 4- to 6-minute canopy floats finish dives peacefully
- Where are you located?: Zephyrhills, FL about 30 minutes NE of Tampa
- Are there other locations?: No, Skydive City and almost every skydiving center out there operate from single locations, usually on an airport.
- How high do we jump from?: The Basic Groupon package is for a skydive from 10500’, about 40-45 seconds of freefall time. You can upgrade to 13500’ when you arrive?
- How do we book?: Go to www.skydivecity.com and click “Book Now”, choose the “Prepaid Tandem” option, enter as much information as possible about each skydiver. It is faster to book online than by phone.
- The reservation system will not accept our Groupon Voucher codes: No it does not. That is for Skydive City Codes. Skip that part and bring your Groupon Voucher with you when you check-in.
- Why do you require a deposit?: We get a lot of no-shows, so we ask for a $25 deposit. It will be refunded when you check in or applied to other video or merchandise options.
- What else do we need to do?: Forward the confirmation email to everyone in your group. Have everyone complete the online waiver and training video ahead of time. It saves on a lot of time at check-in.
- How long will all this take?: It could take 3-4 hours before you are in the air and ready to jump. The Groupon promotion has been very successful and as a result, we are very busy. Try to book early in the morning for the best times and less wait times.
- Will there be other jumpers to watch?: Yes we skydive all day long every day. You will get a chance to see other jumpers. Your own spectators are welcome as well
Indeed, the impressive numbers behind Skydive City explain why the company has been in business since 1990. But the 14-acre campus offers visitors more than just the thrill of a lifetime: it boasts a full-service RV park and on-site camping, an on-site cafe, a pro shop, and even a swoop pond for canopy piloting. A bar nicknamed the "Bird House" also helps calm nerves with beer and wine, and its walls are covered in memorabilia from 50 years of skydiving at Zephyrhills Airport.