All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $153 for a tandem jump with Skydive Orange in Orange, VA from Wednesdays to Sundays
- Learn basics of skydiving from a certified instructor in a 45-minute training class
- Within two-to-four hours after instruction, harness up with state-of-the-art skydiving equipment to prepare for first-time jump
- Harnessed-instructor with you every step of the way from airplane, through freefall, descent, and landing
- Jump from heights of 13,500 feet and above in the air and experience a 50-second freefall
- In business since 1979
Subject to weather & reschedule policies.
Reviewers on Dropzone give Skydive Orange an average of five stars. More than 600 Facebookers are members. > * The best thing about the place was the helpful, friendly attitude everyone had. I felt welcomed and since I’m pretty inexperienced I really needed a lot of help, which they gave generously. – flyingmontana, Dropzone
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Reservation required. 5-day cancellation notice or Groupon forfeited. Not valid 12/13-1/8. Must be 18 or older. 220 lbs. weight max; $35 fee per 10 lbs. over. Must sign waiver.. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skydive Orange
Skydive Orange's first plane-to-sky plunge happened in 1977, and the business has been safely guiding students through the skies ever since. The coaches and instructors here are all USPA-rated, and offer tandem skydiving for beginners as well as Accelerated Freefall programs for advanced skydivers. Whatever their level of experience, students learn the fundamentals inside of air conditioned classrooms before boarding the plane, and leaping from heights up to 2.5 miles. Once the parachute deploys, divers gracefully coast to a designated zone to the sound of applause from watching family members and the boos of jealous penguins situated on nearby bleachers. Jumps are commemorated with a certificate and logbook, and Skydive Orange also has a videographer on staff who can film the experience for skydivers who want video documentation of their leap.