What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
Mini-Hawks Camp (Soccer, Baseball, and Basketball)
- $62 for a one-week Mini-Hawks Camp for ages 4–7 on June 22–26 ($125 value)
- $62 for a one-week Mini-Hawks Camp for ages 4–7 on July 6–10th ($125 value)
Multi-Sport Camp (Soccer and Flag Football)
- $62 for a one-week Multi-Sport Camp for ages 5–12 on June 1–5 ($125 value)
- $62 for a one-week Multi-Sport Camp for ages 5–12 on July 13–17 ($125 value)
- $62 for a one-week Cheerleading Camp for ages 5–10 on June 15–19 ($125 value)
- $62 for a one-week Golf Camp for ages 5–9 on June 15–19 ($125 value)
- $62 for a one-week Flag Football Camp for ages 7–12 on June 8–12 ($125 value)
- $62 for a one-week Volleyball Camp for ages 5–12 on July 20–24 ($125 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. $2 online processing fee applied on Skyhawks online registration website. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Founded in 1979, Skyhawks was based on the concept that any kid interested in sports—no matter their skill-level—should have the chance to play. The founders also knew that sports are a great way to teach kids social skills and how to work as a team. Today, Skyhawks offers 15 kinds of sports camps, including soccer, basketball, tennis, skateboarding, and track and field. Kids can attend weeklong summer day camps in addition to after-school camps held throughout the year.