Narrated night tour on a double-decker bus offers an opportunity to see spectacular views and the major sights of San Francisco
About This Deal
- What’s included: 90-minute night tour of San Francisco on a double-decker bus with live commentary in English
- Departure time: 6.30 p.m.
- Departure location: Pier 41 Pier 41 (at the corner of Jefferson St. & Powell St.), San Francisco, CA 94133
- Child tickets are for ages 5–11; adult tickets are for ages 12 and up
- Free admission for children 4 and under
- Notable sights: Grace Cathedral, Cable Cars, Chinatown, the Financial District, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, the Ferry Building, and more
Health & Safety Measures:
- Masks are required! Travelers are only allowed to enter merchant’s store and buses if they are wearing a face mask.
- Social distancing seating is set up on the bus. Please still try to keep as much space as possible between you and other travelers as well
- Buses are open top, so there is enough fresh air for everyone
- Respect social distancing in the stores
- Buses are fully sanitized every night and are wiped down between departures
- All drivers and staff are wearing masks at all times
- Hand sanitizer are provided on the buses
- Contactless check-in process is provided and all machines are frequently wiped with sanitizers
- Boarding is coordinated from the rear forward to allow for enough distance between passengers on the bus
- Employees who are sick are not allowed to attend work
- Merchant’s team has been provided with ongoing training and guidance on personal hygiene and preventative measures in the stores and buses
Need To Know
About Skyline Sightseeing
In the past five years, the tour company has shuttled 1.5 million passengers around San Francisco in signature double-decker, open-top tour buses. Within the city itself, four different routes wend through various neighborhoods and past iconic landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and Danny Tanner’s favorite grocery store. Outside the city, tours also run to Muir Woods, wine country, the picturesque towns of Monterey and Carmel, and Yosemite National Park.