All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 27, 2014
Reviewed December 26, 2014
Reviewed November 26, 2014
What You'll Get
Going on a sightseeing tour is a much better way to explore a new city than peeking beneath every manhole cover. Don’t just skim the city’s surface with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $65 for a one-day all city pass for two (a $104 value)
- $125 for a one-day all city pass for four (a $208 value)
- $89 for a two-day all city pass for two (a $114 value)
- $178 for a two-day all city pass for four (a $228 value)
- $99 for a three-day all city pass for two (a $134 value)
- $198 for a three-day all city pass for four (a $268 value)
The all city pass offers unlimited, hop-on-hop-off access to the company’s three guided city tours:
- The Downtown Liberty Tour, with stops such as The Empire State Building, Chinatown, and Times Square
- The Uptown Central Park Tour, with stops such as the Guggenheim Museum, Grant’s Tomb, and the Strawberry Fields memorial in Central Park
- The Night-Time City LIghts Tour, a nighttime tour with stops such as Grand Central Station and St. Patrick’s Cathedral, with a special focus on the city’s holiday decorations
The company’s double-decker tour buses all feature an air-conditioned lower level, and the tour narration is available in multiple languages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skyline Sightseeing
It's hard to know New York better than one of Skyline Sightseeing's double-decker buses. Day in and day out, they roam the city's streets on three different tour routes. For the Downtown Liberty Tour, they glide between downtown landmarks, from bustling Chinatown to the Statue of Liberty. Alternatively, the buses can showcase Central Park's Strawberry Fields memorial and resplendent greenery on the Uptown Central Park Tour. In the winter, meanwhile, the Night Time City Lights tour reroutes itself to highlight Manhattan's Christmas decorations, which range from festive light displays to a single jingle bell balanced on top of the Empire State Building. All-day packages offer unlimited access to all three tours, and the company often bundles them with access to other city attractions.