What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- C$30 for one full-day lift ticket (up to C$60 value)
- C$47 for one full-day lift ticket and equipment rental (up to C$95 value)
- C$110 for four full-day lift tickets (up to C$240 value)
- C$175 for four full-day lift tickets and equipment rental (up to C$380 value)
- C$20 for one night lift ticket (up to C$45 value)
- C$60 for one group ski or snowboard lesson with a full-day lift ticket and equipment rental (up to C$120 value)
Daytime tickets are valid from opening until 4 p.m. daily; night tickets are valid after 4 p.m. Group lessons are held Saturdays and Sundays at noon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 15, 2015. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Subject to weather conditions. Must use before March 15, 2015. Not valid February 14–16. Capacity limits apply on weekends. The resort reserves the right to cancel all privileges and ask customers to leave the property for any breach or deviation of resort rules. Resort reserves the right to limit all customers to hills based upon individual level of ability. Groups of 10+ must pre-book with Skyloft office. Day ticket is valid until 4pm daily. Night ticket is valid from 4pm until close. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skyloft Ski Resort
When Skyloft Ski Resort first opened in 1944, visitors were hauled up the hill in a tractor. Years passed and those old-fashioned methods fell by the wayside, and Skyloft Ski Resort eventually transformed into the family-friendly ski haven it is today. Now, 21 runs and trails snake across the Skyloft landscape, and a more than 300-foot vertical drop sends skiers and snowboarders soaring down the powdery slopes. Away from the snowy oasis, The Lodge provides a space to warm up beneath its post-and-beam ceilings, with views that overlook rolling hills, woodlands, and nearby yeti settlements.