Choose from Six Options
- C$30 for one full-day lift ticket (up to C$60 value)
- C$47 for one full-day lift ticket and equipment rental (up to C$95 value)
- C$110 for four full-day lift tickets (up to C$240 value)
- C$175 for four full-day lift tickets and equipment rental (up to C$380 value)
- C$20 for one night lift ticket (up to C$45 value)
- C$60 for one group ski or snowboard lesson with a full-day lift ticket and equipment rental (up to C$120 value)
Daytime tickets are valid from opening until 4 p.m. daily; night tickets are valid after 4 p.m. Group lessons are held Saturdays and Sundays at noon.
Skyloft Ski Resort
When Skyloft Ski Resort first opened in 1944, visitors were hauled up the hill in a tractor. Years passed and those old-fashioned methods fell by the wayside, and Skyloft Ski Resort eventually transformed into the family-friendly ski haven it is today. Now, 21 runs and trails snake across the Skyloft landscape, and a more than 300-foot vertical drop sends skiers and snowboarders soaring down the powdery slopes. Away from the snowy oasis, The Lodge provides a space to warm up beneath its post-and-beam ceilings, with views that overlook rolling hills, woodlands, and nearby yeti settlements.