Choose from Five Options
- $11 for $22 worth of healthy American fare and drinks, valid Saturday and Sunday only
- $22 for $44 worth of healthy American fare and drinks, valid Saturday and Sunday only
- $13 for $22 worth of healthy American fare and drinks, valid anytime
- $26 for $44 worth of healthy American fare and drinks, valid anytime
- $40 for $60 worth of healthy American fare and drinks, valid for carryout only
A private chef with a star-studded client list, Matt Flinn has always had a passion for good food, and boasts plenty of accolades that speak to his professional proficiency. But his inspiration for Skynny Kitchen actually comes not from the halls of his cooking school, or the events he's managed, but from his own life. As his career began to take off and he found himself busier than ever, Matt noticed it was hard to make healthy eating decisions. Realizing he wasn't the only one who dealt with this dilemma, he founded Skynny Kitchen—a hip, casual restaurant where it's easy to choose good, nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Here, Chef Matt makes sure every meal has 500 or fewer calories and is as delicious as it is healthy. Day-openers include the Skynny breakfast sandwich, which pairs spinach florentine, goat cheese, and garlic kale with tempeh bacon and tangy tomato sauce. For dinner and lunch, the likes of bison burgers, turkey burgers, and portabello sandwiches take the spotlight. Fruit smoothies and chocolate chia puddings then conclude meals, offering diners moments of guilt-free indulgence sure to fool those pesky little red guys who hang out on shoulders toting pitchforks.