Choose from Six Options
- $15 for two adult tickets and a large popcorn, valid Friday or Saturday ($25 value)
- $15 for two adult tickets and a large popcorn, valid Sunday-Thursday ($25value)
- $30 for four adult tickets and two large popcorns, valid Friday or Saturday ($50 value)
- $30 for four adult tickets and two large popcorns, valid Sunday-Thursday ($50 value)
- $15 for two adult tickets and a large popcorn ($25 value)
- $30 for four adult tickets and two large popcorns ($50 value)
Each ticket entitles its holder to two consecutive movies, and each paying adult can bring up to two children younger than the age of 13. Guests can also bring their own lawn chairs.
The drive-in theater opens for the season March 25.
Skyview Drive-In Theater
Skyview Drive-In Theater, opened in 1949, has weathered the ravages of multiple tornados, enduring as a two-screen throwback to old-school cinema. When the sun sets, the twin screens display double features of recent Hollywood releases in clear digital format, while FM radio simulcasts the soundtracks. The viewing area—organized so taller cars never cut off smaller cars' sightlines—borders a playground for youngsters and a concession stand with classic movie snacks. Celebrating its roots, the theater occasionally hosts classic car (defined as 1987 or older) night where the driver is admitted free. For first-timers, Skyview Drive-In offers thorough responses to FAQs.