All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for admission for two adults with a large popcorn: valid Friday or Saturday ($25 value)
- $30 for admission for four adults with two large popcorns: valid Friday or Saturday ($50 value)
- $15 for admission for two adults with a large popcorn: valid Sunday through Thursday ($25 value)
- $15 for admission for four adults with two large popcorns: valid Sunday through Thursday ($30 value)
Each ticket entitles its holder to two consecutive movies, and each paying adult can bring up to two
- Starting March 17: Friday and Saturday only
- Starting May 5: Friday–Sunday
- Starting May 26: open full time
- Starting August 11: Friday–Sunday
- Starting September 8: Friday and Saturday only
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Car or personal radio required for sound. Up to two children 12 and under are free with each adult. Please see calendar for open dates this season. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skyview Drive-In Theater
Skyview Drive-In Theater, opened in 1949, has weathered the ravages of multiple tornados, enduring as a two-screen throwback to old-school cinema. When the sun sets, the twin screens display double features of recent Hollywood releases in clear digital format, while FM radio simulcasts the soundtracks. The viewing area—organized so taller cars never cut off smaller cars' sightlines—borders a playground for youngsters and a concession stand with classic movie snacks. Celebrating its roots, the theater occasionally hosts classic car (defined as 1987 or older) night where the driver is admitted free. For first-timers, Skyview Drive-In offers thorough responses to FAQs.