All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 9, 2012
Reviewed July 11, 2012
Reviewed June 13, 2012
What You'll Get
The first roller rink was a circle because it was designed to teach children how centripetal force feels without rolling them down hills in tires. Learn circularly with today’s Groupon to Slapshots Family Skate Center in Cumming. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a skating package for two (up to a $25.50 total value) that includes:
- Admission for two (a $12 value)
- Skate rentals for two (up to a $6 value)
- Two glow sticks (a $4 value)
- Two hot dogs (a $3.50 value)<p>
- For $19, you get a skating package for four (up to a $54.50 total value) that includes:
- Admission for four (a $24 value)
- Skate rentals for four (up to a $12 value)
- Four glow sticks (a $8 value)
- Four hot dogs (a $7 value)
- A large bag of popcorn (a $3.50 value)<p>
- For $59, you get a skating party package for up to nine guests (a $128 total value) that includes:
- Admission for nine
- Skate rentals for nine
- Use of the party room for 45 minutes
- Three pitchers of fountain drinks
- Paper plates, cups, and napkins
- Nine glow sticks
Families fly around Slapshot’s 14,000-square-foot roller rink inside its 30,000-square-foot facility atop rented inline or quad skates. DJs fill the air with skater-selected beats punctuated by the electronic trills of arcade games, as wheels spin across polished hardwood floors that gleam beneath overhead lights or the cosmic glow of black lights, glow sticks, and skate left-turn signals. The Rollin’ Café refuels stomachs for return trips around the rink with hot dogs, popcorn, and other snacks, while nine-person parties can insulate themselves from the rambunctious revelry within one of six private party rooms to enjoy pitchers of soft drinks and any food they choose to order. Click here for public skate hours, which include Friday teen nights, Sunday family days, and the occasional manatees-only matinee.
While not included with today’s deal, Slapshots keeps skaters entertained between laps with vast variety of classic arcade games. Plastic pucks clatter noisily across air hockey tables, while semi-electronic entertainments such as ski ball and cyclone dispense tickets which may be redeemed for prizes such as stuffed animals or traded for their weight in Jello.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.