New Orleans–inspired southern eatery specializing in po’boys packed with shrimp, hamburger, and smoked sausage
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Sleepy's Po-Boys
New Orleans is renown for vibrancy, from the over-the-top regalia of Mardi Gras to the bold, zesty flavors of its Cajun cuisine. With a modest interior filled with tables swathed in red-checkered cloths, Sleepy's Poboys doesn’t even try to outdo The Big Easy’s visual flair. But behind its counter, owner Brichell Smith’s team matches the city’s finest culinary talent with specialties such as seafood gumbo chock full of crab, shrimp, and hot sausage.
Though full of various southern specialties, the core of Sleepy’s menu is its namesake po’boys. The chefs assemble these from traditional ingredients such as shrimp and oysters, but also put their own stamp on the sandwich with gravy-soaked roast beef and philly cheesesteak fixings. In the morning, they can even create a breakfast version with eggs, cheese, and your choice of meat; other breakfast items include platters full of grits, hash browns, and pancakes. Open seven days a week, mornings at Sleepy’s begin at 7 a.m. Monday–Saturday and don’t end until 2 a.m., leaving dedicated po’boy eaters with five hours to fill dream journals with drawings of sandwiches.