Choose from Six Options
- $179 for two Contour Light sessions with two pads ($400 value)
- $349 for four Contour Light sessions with two pads ($800 value)
- $685 for six Contour Light sessions with two pads ($1,600 value)
- $359 for two Contour Light session with four pads and a face-mask treatment ($800 value)
- $699 for four Contour Light sessions with four pads and a face-mask treatment ($1,600 value)
- $1,045 for six Contour Light sessions with four pads and a face-mask treatment ($2,400 value)
During Contour light sessions, a technician places 28”x12” pads around the waist, hips, thighs, or upper arms. Over the course of the next 30 minutes, the pads emit light and heat energy that cause fat cells to become porous and release their contents, which are then flushed away by the bloodstream. Each option also includes a complimentary Futrex body-fat analysis.
After each session, clients are advised to use a vibration plate for 10 minutes and exercise for 30 minutes to help speed the fat out of the body.
Slender in Savannah
After three weeks on Slender in Savannah's Contour laser treatment schedule, clients may marvel at their reduced cellulite and slimmer frame. Serving Savannah and nearby communities with the latest in body contouring technology that uses 100 times more power and has higher light retention than the leading competitor, Slender in Savannah's staff wield lasers that target the fat cells that cause cellulite's dimpled appearance, spurring them to release their contents, which are then naturally metabolized. This reduces the appearance of cellulite on the skin and tightens the frame in problem areas, such as the thighs. To further weight loss, the staff can recommend a diet and exercise plan. In addition, LED light facials even out skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and help treat acne.