All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 5, 2013
October 28, 2012
· April 20, 2018
What You'll Get
Unlike shaving, laser hair removal targets follicles beneath the skin and prevents sudden and rapid hair growth during full moons. Stay smooth with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for six laser hair-removal treatments on one small area (up to a $411.78 value)
- $189 for six laser hair-removal treatments on one medium area (up to a $936.78 value)
- $299 for six laser hair-removal treatments on one large area (up to a $1,499.28 value)
- $699 for six laser hair-removal treatments on four areas, which may include up to two large areas (up to a $4,084.62 value)
- $949 for one year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments on four areas, which may include up to two large areas (up to a $9,337.51 value)
Technicians target unsightly stubble with a noninvasive Syneron laser, which inhibits future hair growth in about six sessions. The staff recommends scheduling sessions four weeks apart. See a list of valid treatment areas here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must use all treatments on same area. All treatments must be used by the same person. Valid only for specified treatment areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Slender SpaMed
Dr. Donald Ruf is the core of Slender SpaMed, which specializes in cosmetic and weight-loss procedures. They employ the latest technology, including a Syneron laser hair-removal system and the Arasys Perfector, designed to trim waistlines without exercise or ice-cube diets.
Slender SpaMed's aestheticians perform traditional spa treatments, including hydrating facials, therapeutic massages, and slimming body wraps. Custom weight-loss programs supplement nutritional counseling and personal-training sessions with procedures such as vitamin injections.