Return to the deal

Slice of Life Imagery - Bedford

C$49 for a 90-Minute Photoshop Course at Slice of Life Imagery (C$300 Value)

The Fine Print

  • Expires 90 days after purchase.
  • Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. New clients only. Appointment required. $25 fee for rescheduling without 24hr notice.
  • See the rules that apply to all deals.

Questions and Answers 3 questions

Q:

It says new clients only. Does that mean new to taking lessons? I've had photos taken by Slice of Life, but never had a lesson from her. Do I qualify for this deal?

Andrea A.  asked on  Apr 29, 2013

A:

Hello Andrea, You are correct, new client to taking lessons. This deal is valid for you. Lorna

Mooney L.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 30, 2013

Q:

Hello, name's Terry and photography has occupied a lot of my time since 2002. Probably took over 50,000 shots in that time. About 95% of training time is focused with the camera in hand leaving the 5% to learn how to "post", polish, and complete the pictures using Photoshop Elements. I lack the funds and desire to purchase and utilize Photoshop C5 or other super expensive software to completing my work. So my question is can you train this photographer the skills to better understand and utilize Photoshop Elements 11 within the scope of the Groupon special offer? Thanks for taking the time, cheers Terry

Terry A.  asked on  Apr 29, 2013

A:

Greetings Terry! Being Pro, I'm not well versed in PS Elements per se, but the fundamentals will be the same, so yes. If you sign up I will peruse it before you come. Hope to see you! I will also take this opportunity to address something that didn't end up in our ad... 2 people may take a 2 hr class together for $69. Lorna

Mooney L.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 30, 2013

Q:

When is this class to be held?

Marilyn H.  asked on  Apr 26, 2013

A:

Greetings Marilyn! Classes are one on one, simply call in and set up an appointment. We will first get an idea of your skill level and what topics would best suit your needs. We are closed Sun/Mon, otherwise available days and evenings. Cheers :-) Lorna

Mooney L.  from  Merchant  replied on  Apr 27, 2013

1 - 3 of 3 questions

Grouber