All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 6 days ago
· Reviewed April 9, 2018
· Reviewed April 6, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for $20 worth of sliders and craft beer for two or more
- $25 for $40 worth of sliders and craft beer for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at listed location. Not valid with any other offers or other promotions Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
If there were ever a problem with burgers, it would be that they're too large to have more than one. But the burger section of menus—especially at spots that specialize in gourmet toppings—is often so enticing that narrowing your choice down to one is nigh impossible. At Sliderbar, however, that's never a problem. The casual restaurant offers mini burgers that make it easy to sample two or more creations in a single sitting. When paired with wings, loaded Belgian-style fries, and craft brews, they make for one satisfying meal. Plan out how you might mix and match these popular sliders:
- Heart Throb: housemade vegetarian patty, red onions, red pepper, cucumbers, tomato, arugula, sprouts, and garlic aioli on an artisan multigrain bun
- Hot Chick: ground chicken patty spiked with serrano chili, lime, and green tomatillo; lettuce; tortilla chips; cilantro; serrano-chili mayo; and tomatoes on a multigrain bun
- Three Alarm: Niman Ranch beef patty, lettuce, cheddar cheese, habanero-pepper jam, roasted red peppers, and jalapeños on an artisan white bun
- Club Med: garlic- and ginger-spiced ground lamb and beef patty, crumbled feta cheese, olives, artichoke, frisée, tomatoes, onions, and garlic aioli on an artisan multigrain bun