Non-invasive laser-based treatments focus on specific areas in order to contour the body
What You'll Get
- Valid treatment areas: stomach, legs, upper thighs, buttocks, neck, back, arms, waist
- Length of single treatment: 15 minutes
- Suggested number of treatments: suggested treatment period is two weeks, with three full sessions each week
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Slim Co
The staff at The Slim Co use a noninvasive Body Light system for patients' body-contouring needs. Their patented system helps clients shed fat without the need for costly or invasive surgery, with each treatment lasting just 10-15 minutes.
Using gentle LED technology, the treatment helps dispel stubborn inches from common target areas, such as the midsection and thighs. During each session, treatment pads heat up the cells within adipose tissue, emulsifying the fat within and preparing it for expulsion through the body's natural processes.
At least six sessions are generally required for maximum results, but recommendations vary based on body type, weight, and target loss.