“Losing weight” and “feeling great” have rhymed ever since Congress ordered them to with the Make Life More Perfect Act of 1927. Everything fits with this Groupon.
$49 for 10 Fitness Classes ($160 Value)
Each class lasts one hour. Buyers can mix and match their classes from the following:
- Cardio/Body Sculpt: Mondays at 4 p.m. and Wednesdays at 4 p.m.
- Zumba: Mondays at 6 p.m. and Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Cardio Strength: Tuesdays at 9 a.m. and Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
- Cardio Circuit: Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- Boxing Fitness: Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- Ropes Workout: Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Total Body Conditioning: Saturdays at 9 a.m.<p>
Slim & Fit
A 25-year veteran of the fitness industry and star of the 8 Minute Abs workout series, Jaime Brenkus knows a thing or two about what it takes to get in shape. His Slim & Fit program doesn't rely on strange diets or fad workouts to help clients get in shape—instead, it's centered around good nutrition, modifying harmful behaviors, and finding time-efficient workouts. At locations across the country, slim coaches help clients stick to their customized nutrition plans, and fit trainers encourage them through cardiovascular training and body-sculpting workouts. The Glenn Mills location is owned by 10-time marathoner Mike Bullinger—who loves to research new exercises for clients—and his wife, Ann Bullinger—a Doctor of Pharmacy who helps people live healthier as a slim coach.