Experienced technicians provide non-surgical liposuction sessions to release the stores of fat without damaging the cells
What You'll Get
- Valid treatment areas: arms, legs, tummy, love handles, and any other body area.
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Suggested number of treatments: average number of sessions is 3 sessions per week for 3 to 6 weeks
- Lenght of single treatment: subsequent sessions take approximately 30 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Slim For Life
Slim For Life is a multi-disciplined facility which provides a wide range of services including chiropractic care, massages, acupuncture, or ion foot baths. They also offer non-invasive treatments, such as laser-lipo or microcurrent to slow down the aging process and beautify. And to top it off, clients can also count on diagnostic services including nutritional screening or kinesiology muscle testing.