Non-invasive LED technology shrinks fat cells without surgery; vibration sessions stimulate metabolism to flush fat from the body
About This Deal
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Whole-body vibration sessions can help the body naturally dispose of the released fat more quickly, as can shots of vitamin B-12.
Need To Know
About The Slim Co of Bel Air
The staff at The Slim Co of Bel Air use a non-invasive Body Light system for patients' body-contouring needs. Using gentle LED lasers, the treatment helps dispel stubborn inches from common target areas, such as the midsection and thighs, while clients relax to music or nature sounds.