Noninvasive LED technology flushes out the contents of fat cells, resulting in slimmer physiques
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During laser-lipo treatments, which typically last less than an hour, LED lights help emulsify the fat stored in fat cells, and drain the cells of their contents. Vibration sessions then catalyze the slimming process, helping the body flush the fat out naturally through the lymphatic system.
- Whole-body vibration sessions can help the body naturally dispose of the released fat more quickly.
Choose from Three Options
- $75.50 for one Body Light laser-lipo treatment on up to two body areas with one whole body vibration sessions ($375 value)
- $169 for three Body Light laser-lipo treatments on up to two body areas with three whole body vibration sessions ($1,125 value)
- $328 for six Body Light laser-lipo treatments on up to two body areas with six whole body vibration sessions ($2,250 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Slender Body Solutions
The staff at Slender Body Solutions seeks to provide clients with a luxury destination in the Plano area. Clients are welcomed into a private and relaxing environment where they have access to spa services that address an array of needs ranging from physiological and muscle to nutritional and aesthetic. The signature body contour and laser-lipo services helps clients to shed fat without costly or invasive surgery. BodyLight thermal technology employs state of the art low-level laser therapy to maximize noninvasive caloric energy. The treatment evenly targets different regions of the body with incoherent light beams and thermal energy for maximum results. Regions of the body that frequently achieve positive results include the waist, hips, thighs, and underarms, as these areas often have accumulated an excess lipid fat and fat-soluble stores.