Noninvasive LED treatments target fat to contour bodies, aided by whole-body vibration; B12 injections help boost metabolism
About This Deal
- ** Lipo-Light**: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using LED pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
Choose from Six Options
- $33.15 for consultation, one laser lipo treatment four up to two body areas, and one whole-body vibration session ($450 value)
- $92.65 for consultation, three laser lipo treatments for up to two body areas, and three whole-body vibration sessions ($1,250 value)
- $186 for consultation, six laser lipo treatments for up to two body areas, and six whole-body vibration sessions ($2,450 value)
- $41.65 for consultation, one laser lipo treatment for up to two body areas, one whole-body vibration session, and one B12 injection ($475 value)
- $127 for consultation, three laser lipo treatments for up to two body areas, three whole-body vibration sessions, and three B12 injections ($1,325 value)
- $208.25 for consultation, six laser lipo treatments for up to two body areas, six whole-body vibration sessions, and six vitamin B12 injections ($2,600 value)
Need To Know
About The Slim Co of Evansville
The staff at The Slim Co of Evansville uses the Body Light system—a body-contouring treatment that helps emulsify fat with gentle LED lasers. The noninvasive system is used to help dispel stubborn inches from common target areas, such as the midsection and thighs, while clients relax to music or nature sounds.