A game of bowling is won by whoever knocks down the most pins with a bowling ball or whip. Strike at any time with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$15 for a bowling package for two (up to a $36.45 total value)
- Two shoe rentals (a $3 value each)
- Two games per person (up to a $16 value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two glasses of domestic beer or one pitcher of soft drinks (a $5.50 value)<p>
$29 for a bowling package for four (up to a $72.90 total value)
- Four shoe rentals (a $3 value each)
- Two games per person (up to a $32 value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four glasses of domestic beer or two pitchers of soft drinks (an $11 value)<p>
$39 for a bowling package for six (up to a $109.85 total value)
- Six shoe rentals (a $3 value each)
- Two games per person (up to a $48 value)
- Three appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Two pitchers of domestic beer or two pitchers of soft drinks (up to a $17 value)<p>
The menu at Sloc’s Grille includes appetizers such as pierogis, chicken wings, and nachos.
Slocum's Bowling Center
Walking into Slocum's Bowling Center is like jumping backwards in time. All around you, bowlers lounge in orange vinyl chairs beneath paneled ceilings or head to the wood-paneled bar for a snack. The 80-year-old bowling alley's retro decor conceals welcome anachronisms, however, such as the Steltronic SuperElex auto scoring and automatic pinsetters that govern 12 gleaming lanes. During Saturday-night laser bowling, the sound system pumps out high-energy tunes as bowlers roll strikes and spares. At Sloc’s Grille, bowlers can lift a variety of handheld fare such as burgers and sandwiches, keeping fingers limber for their next attempt to steal the key to the city out of the mayor's pocket.
“Fun place for a family night out”
“Had a great time with my grandchildren and friend, staff is very friendly.”
“Nice lanes. Kids loved the food. Enjoy yourself”