In a hands-on class led by practiced artists, students create beer or wine glasses
About This Deal
- Wine or beer glass blowing class is designed to allow students to make their own pint glass. Each student will learn the basic skills to see how beer glasses are made for everyday use.
- Traditional vase or floppy bowl class is designed to allow students to make their own unique ruffled bowl. Each student will learn the basic skills for making a beautiful, functional, one-of-a-kind piece.
- Class length: two hours
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 21 or older
- No previous glassblowing experience is required
- All finished work must be picked up or shipped within 30 days
- $20 fee applies for shipping
#####Slow Burn Glass’s COVID-19 Precautions
- A new rigorous sanitation regimen is devised to keep both customers and the team safe.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Slow Burn Glass’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Slow Burn Glass
Bryan Goldenberg has been professionally glass working for 20 years. In 2006, Bryan designed and built a studio in Oakland, California, called Slow Burn Glass, where he created his work until July 2018. His studio then expanded into a 5,000-square-foot facility in Richmond, California. There, students have access to intimate in-depth classes ranging from one-hour workshops to full-day intensives.