All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Round of Mini Golf and Two Rides for Two People, Valid 1 May to August 19
- One Round of Mini Golf and Two Rides for Four People, Valid 1 May to August 19
- Laser Tag Birthday Party for Up to 10 People, Valid May 12 to September 30. Includes (per person):
- 30-minute session of Battle Creek Ohio Outdoor Laser Tag (can be divided into two 15 minute sessions upon request)
- One round of olde’ skool mini golf
- One Bumper Boat or Retro Ride ticket
- Reserved covered tables in patio area or pavilion for 2.5 hours
- Complimentary buy-one-get-free laser tag pass for next visit
- Special shoutouts or birthday salutes on park radio and message center
- Free parking and admission for all birthday guests
- Souvenir dog tag for guest of honor Outside food and beverages are not permitted, with the exception of birthday cakes (non-ice cream ones). Party must be reserved 7 days in advance to guarantee availability.
Choice of two rides includes:
- Bumper Cars
- Water Bumper Boats
- Flying Swing
Labor Day/fall hours schedule:
- Friday, August 31: 12 p.m.- 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 1: 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 2: 12 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Monday September 3 (Labor Day): 12 p.m. -7 p.m.
- Open weekends only after Labor Day
- Check website for updates
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Voucher valid when park opens for season. Park usually opens in April or May weather permitting. Please call ahead to make sure park is open. Age and Height Guidelines apply on all attractions. Management reserves the right for selections of rides. Rides included: Bumper Cars, Water Bumper Boats, Scrambler, Flying Swing. Reservations required for birthday parties. Parties available from May 12, 2018 any day. Saturdays and Sundays only after August 19. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sluggers and Putters Amusement Park
Once the warm weather hits, families begin to fill the grounds of Sluggers and Putters—a sprawling family fun park built into the natural landscape. Children and adults alike join chosen attractions suitable for all ages (23 available) and tear around two tracks in single or double-seat go-karts, follow a yellow-paved path through 18 holes of old-fashioned miniature golf, and race to scale a rock-climbing wall. While parents and children ride double-seat bumper cars and water bumper boats, other visitors practice their swing in fast-pitch and softball batting cages. On a landscaped garden patio, staff helms an installment of the local Auntie Em's Ice Cream Co., where they serve frozen treats such as custard cones, munchies, and sandwiches.