What You'll Get
- Week 1 - Board Games/Trivia, June 26–30, 12–4 p.m.
- Week 2 - Arts and Crafts, July 3–7, 12–4 p.m. no camp July 4th
- Week 3 - Spelling and Vocab, July 10–14, 12–4 p.m.
- Week 4 - Geography and Discovery, July 17–21, 12–4 p.m.
- Week 5 - Science, July 24–28,12–4 p.m.
- Week 6 - Public Speaking/Debate, July 31– August 4, 12–4 p.m.
- Week 7 - Dance, August 7–11, 12–4 p.m.
- Week 8 - Chess, August 14–18, 12–4 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 5 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Not valid 4th of July. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Smart Brain International
Smart Brain International is an after-school educational company. It strives to provide children with the tools and behaviors necessary for them to become creative and independent thinkers and to help them increase their learning abilities. To do this, it utilizes the Taiwanese methodology of advanced abacus mental arithmetic techniques, which trains children to solve mathematical problems using an abacus while facilitating the development of the right side of the brain.
Twelve different programs are taught at ten different levels and are suitable for all children, from those who struggle in school to those who excel. For instance, the full Smart Brain Program comprises about two-and-a-half years of study during weekly, two-hour classes, taught by certified instructors. On the other hand, Smart Brain International also offers courses for seniors, which are focused on dementia and Alzheimer's disease prevention.