All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
They also have a Groupon for the All-inclusive Miami Pass.
Choose from Four Options
- $80 for a three-attraction Miami & the Keys Explorer Pass for an adult
- $63 for a three-attraction Miami & the Keys Explorer Pass for a child
- $116 for a five-attraction Miami & the Keys Explorer Pass for an adult
- $90 for a five-attraction Miami & the Keys Explorer Pass for a child
Visit 3 or 5 top Miami and Florida Keys area attractions and save up to 40% off admission versus purchasing individual attraction tickets at the gate. Choose from over 25 activities including a hop-on / hop-off bus, snorkeling, museums, tours, cruises, parasailing, and more.
- Hop-on Hop-Off Big Bus Miami
- Miami Seaquarium
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Lion Country Safari
- Jungle Island
- Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- Bike and Roll: Full-Day Bike Rental
- Jet Boat Miami
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Zoo Miami Best Value Package
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip and more!
See a list of attractions here.
- Save up to 40% off vs. purchasing tickets individually. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Choose attractions as you go from over 25 popular attractions, tours, activities, and more in Miami and the Florida Keys area.
- Download your voucher from Groupon, and activate your pass by visiting your first attraction within one year from the purchase date. Your pass is then valid for 30 days from your first attraction visit.
How to redeem (must download Pass before visiting attractions):
- Access your voucher by visiting your “My vouchers” page or pulling it up in the mobile app.
- Computer (Recommended): click “Redeem Online” to download your Go City Card pass. Print it out and show your pass at each attraction.
- Mobile: click “View Voucher” to download your Go City Card pass. Show it right on your phone at each attraction.
- Purchasing multiple passes? Download each pass before heading to attractions. (Insider tip: if using your smartphone, take a screenshot of each pass in your order with its unique QR code and order number, page 2 of your voucher, for easiest use.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Final Sale once voucher has been viewed. voucher not accepted at any attraction. Must redeem voucher online in exchange for digital Miami Explorer Pass by the expiration date on your voucher. Once redeemed, Explorer Pass must be activated within 1 year of that date by visiting your first attraction. Once activated, pass must be used in full within 30 days. Child option valid for ages 3-12. Adult option valid for ages 13+. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Go City Card
Go City Cards / Leisure Pass Group Passes are multi-attraction passes that save travelers on combined admission to top attractions, tours, museums, and more versus purchasing tickets individually. With flexible purchase options, there’s a pass for every type of traveler including All-Inclusive Passes and across 25+ destinations worldwide: Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, London, Washington, DC, and more. You can choose from different types of passes for your upcoming trip. An All-Inclusive Pass allows you complete access to visit any of that city's attractions for a certain number of days, and an Explorer Pass allows you to choose the number of attractions you wish to visit over a 30 day period. Both options allow you the flexibility to choose as you go. The passes also provide certain benefits, such as skipping the line for some attractions.