A glowing complexion can be a sign of healthy skin or a sign that you fell asleep near a trashcan fire. Brighten up with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for $150 worth of med-spa services
- See a list of services here<p>
$65 for a 20- to 25-minute spa session consisting of two facial treatments (a $155 value)
- Hydrafacial, a nonlaser skin-resurfacing treatment
- Pro-Light Therapy, which uses red, blue, and amber lights to reduce redness and kill acne-causing bacteria<p>
$108.90 for a 75-minute spa session consisting of three facial treatments (a $275 value)
- Ultimate Trio Facial, which works to rejuvenate skin
- FSD Photofacial, which evens out skin tone and texture
- Pro-Light Therapy
- Note: The FSD Photofacial included in this package is not ideal for darker skin tones<p>
Since clean skin is imperative for each facial, clients should either wash their face before their appointment or arrive 10 minutes early to wash up before the treatment.
Smart Skin Med Spa
Sleek silver accents decorate the clean, professional space of Smart Skin Med Spa, where dermal experts help keep skin looking youthful and radiant. The skilled technicians master a variety of facial treatments customized to smooth wrinkles, soothe irritation, and ameliorate dry skin. Smart Skin products pair with hot towels, facial massages, and microdermabrasion treatments to open clogged pores and simultaneously stimulate collagen for speedier cell turnover. SmoothShapes XV and Viora Reaction body treatments spot-slim hips, tummies, and thighs with noninvasive lasers that leave surrounding tissue undamaged. Due to this combination of service and expertise, Smart Skin Med Spa has been awarded Talk of the Town's Customer Satisfaction Award and voted Birmingham Magazine's for multiple consecutive years.