Kids love to have fun in the summer, whether shooting water balloons at friends or sitting inside and thinking about Halloween. Make the most of summer with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $94 for a Shake It Up themed camp for one child, valid June 23–26 ($189 value)
- $94 for a Princess Ballerinas Dress-Up camp for one child age 4–7, valid July 7–10 ($189 value)
- $94 for a hip-hop camp for one child, valid July 14–17 ($189 value)
- $94 for a Shake It Up themed camp for one child, valid July 21–24 ($189 value)
- $94 for a cheer/dance camp for one child, valid July 28–31 ($189 value)
- $94 for a hip-hop and breaking camp for one child, valid August 4–7 ($189 value)
- Camps take place Monday–Thursday. See more information here.
Smash Dance was founded by Lisa Valdes-Romero, a former gymnast, salsa dancer, and Vegas showgirl who high-kicked and twirled across Sin City stages for eight years. Today, Lisa—along with her husband and their team of motivating instructors—encourage women and children alike to express themselves through dance while achieving physical fitness. Their diverse roster of classes includes Zumba, intense kickboxing, and Vegas Stiletto Fitness, an 18+ class in which women don sky-scraping heels and release their inner vixens through sensual choreography and elaborate mating screeches.
Their kids' dance classes and summer camps help little toe-tappers develop focus, coordination, and musical timing through an age-appropriate curriculum. Smash Dance’s instructors also host community classes, the proceeds of which benefit national children’s charities.