Visitors can relieve everyday stress in a physical manner by destroying provided items
About This Deal
- Customers can channel their energy and lower stress levels during a smashing session.
- Gloves and protective face shield provided
- What to wear?: closed-toe shoes, long-sleeve shirt, and pants
- What to bring?: photo ID
- Must be 8 or older
- Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver and be accompanied by guardian
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate
Reservation is NOT required, please do NOT make reservations for a Smash room.
Need To Know
About Smash it Rage Rooms
At Smash it Rage Rooms, glass shards and broken plastic go flying as participants in this rage room swing and bash with their chosen tools of destruction. Whether they're looking to ease anxiety or take out pent-up frustration, visitors have access to a number of breakables that can be safely smashed to smithereens at this facility. And the best part? While guests break it, the professionals at Smash it Rage Rooms clean up the mess afterwards for a worry-free path of destruction.
- Stay safe and protected during your period of smashing and destruction with gloves and a protective face shield provided.
- Choose a tote of your breakables and pay by the weight to smash your own desired items, like old photos of past loves and faulty printers.
- What happens to smashed things?: Smash it Rage Rooms will recycle anything that can be, ensuring that their practice is as environmentally responsible as possible.