Choose from Five Options
- C$30 for C$50 worth of comfort food at lunch, served 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- C$60 for C$100 worth of comfort food at lunch, served 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- C$55 for a three-course dinner package for two (up to C$99 total value)
- C$110 for a three-course dinner package for four (up to C$198 total value)
- C$220 for a three-course dinner package for eight (up to C$396 total value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to $18 value each)
- Two main dishes (up to $29 value each)
- Two glasses of sangria ($8 value each)
- One dessert ($7 value each)
Click to view the menu. Groupon customers can also present their Groupon for 15% off during Rib Night on Wednesdays starting at 5 p.m.
Smash Kitchen & Bar
Smash Kitchen & Bar might just prove that fire is the most powerful of the elements. Its coal oven's sweltering temperatures can cook a pizza in a matter of minutes. Beyond the traditional pepperonis and mushrooms, the chefs use their dough as a canvas for seafood. They get creative with the seasonings, too: the Pride of Nova Scotia pie, for example, holds white sauce, mozzarella, lobster, roasted garlic, pico de gallo, and shaved parmesan.
The rest of the menu departs from the coal oven but sticks to a from-scratch ethos. Each day, chefs grind USDA beef and form it into patties—two for every burger. Regular ketchup won't cut it, either. The chefs make their own condiments for burgers and other meaty dishes, including barbecue ribs.
Of course, diners don't see this diligent preparation. They're too busy watching sports on flat-screen TVs, sharing house-made donuts by the fireplace, or sipping one of Smash's signature drinks out on the patio. The team mixes cocktails such as mojitos, pours draft beer, and blends signature milkshakes, with the option to childproof them by adding a liqueur for a few dollars more.