Couples or friends can get the negative emotions out of their system by smashing things up thanks to a unique therapy approach
About This Deal
- The smash room is a place to try a unique type of therapy by destroying all types of items with bats and other tools.
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older to sign waiver. If younger, parent or guardian must sign waiver, or hire one of our staff to be in the room during the experience.
- Includes 25 glass bottles. Bring 1 piece of electronics from home, and up to 10 breakable glassware for free with this package. Smash Therapy no longer provides electronics during COVID.
- 30-minute use of the room
- Reservations are required through our website. Please visit our website and choose the Couple’s Therapy package to reserve your spot.
- The stock of destructibles changes frequently, since the merchant only provides recyclable materials (bottles, electronics, and more)
Learn More About Anger Rooms
They're all the rage, but what happens exactly when you show up at an "anger room" to blow off steam? We'll guide you:
About Chaos Space
Chaos Space is one of the first pop-up exhibitions in the Greater Vancouver Area. Guests can come to take fabulous photos in front of fantastic backdrops with friends and family. During COVID, only 2 groups will be allowed to use the large 3000 squafe feet space, so that there are ample space for everyone.