Virtually invisible braces straighten teeth in approximately 10–12 months
What You'll Get
- About the practice: Smile Cafe is run by Daniel Noor, DMD, PC, who is not only a cosmetic dentist, but a leading provider of Invisalign treatment amongst top 1% of providers nationwide. He promotes medical orthodontics via Invisalign, which can help cure and prevent medical, dental, and clinical issues.
- What’s included:
- Full exam
- Instant 3D computer modeling
- Total cost of the service: starts at $2999 and can vary depending on number of months and complexity of the treatment
- If the patient does not start Invisalign, the amount paid to can be applied towards cost of any other treatment or towards cost of cleaning
- Equipment used: digital x-rays
- Amenities: bar area with ranges of complimentary drinks and coffee
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
The Fine Print
About Smile Cafe
Nationally recognized cosmetic dentist and innovative Invisalign expert Dr. Daniel Noor works with a band of specialists and hygienists to keep chompers gleaming with an array of general, orthodontic, and cosmetic dental services. Visits to Smile Cafe's high-tech office kick off with a thorough exam, which combs teeth for evidence of cavities, baby teeth that have strayed from home, and gum disease, and a recommendation for any further action. Digital, panoramic x-rays also help probe for signs of hidden decay, among other oral maladies.
During 90-minute Zoom teeth-whitening sessions, a light-accelerated gel can brighten teeth several shades whiter. An Invisalign regimen straightens teeth with a series of custom-made clear aligners designed with advanced 3-D modeling software. An elite provider of this modern technology, Dr. Noor has even been recognized in Forbes for his Invisalign experience.
The chic office ensconces guests in cozy luxury, with striking red carpeting and giant flat-screen TVs. A bubble bar lends a fun vibe to the reception area, further deepening the relaxing aura and sorely tempting deer wandering around the city for food.:m]