What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Does Your Smile Work?
For generations, a smile has been used to indicate that you are experiencing happiness, or are proficient at creating the physical illusion of happiness. Today’s Groupon will make sure your teeth give off no mixed signals with an exam, an oral cleaning, and dental x-rays from SmileWorks in Redondo Beach for $49 (a $225 value).
Having examined countless smiles across their accomplished and studious lives, Dr. Blake LaBounty and Dr. Ankur Mohindra have combined forces to keep your gnashers pristine and in a constant state of well-being. Your thorough examination at SmileWorks’ beautifully modern offices includes a high-tech x-ray that will explore the unmapped territories of your molars, canines, and incisors. Your dentist will then recommend appropriate measures toward preserving the health of your teeth and gums, giving both a good cleaning.
A healthy mouth inspires a healthy mind, and a healthy mind will never need shin splints, so whether you’ve been method-acting for the role of "wretched peasant" in an upcoming medieval rom-com or are just operating under the misimpression that "tough love" will strengthen your teeth enamel, today's package will leave you with a clean grin that enchants all but the surliest of Dickensian ragamuffins.
- This place is AWESOME! and what makes it that way are the people!! From the front desk to the Dentist and everyone inbetween...GREAT SERVICE! – Patel33, Citysearch
- Our first impression was that we were not in a dentist office, but a beautiful, modern architectual setting. – rotsand, Citysearch
- I highly recommend SMILEWORKS, the staff is wonderful and it is a very soothing environment. – yogakimberly, Yahoo! Local
Does Your Smile Work?
Not sure if you could use a trip to SmileWorks? Ask yourself the following questions to determine whether your smile works:
- When you smile at a cute girl, does she return your smile or does she immediately turn into a plate of yams?
- Who is more receptive to your smile: coworkers or that dog with the hungry glint in his eye?
- Do people who haven’t punched you in the face routinely apologize for punching you in the face, assuming that they have?
- Has a coalition of dentists’ widows formed specifically to warn others about you?
- Have you spent time wondering if it’s natural to have 60 teeth?
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. New clients only. By appointment only, subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.