What You'll Get
Humans developed smiles as a way to deflect predators in the wild and former bosses in the grocery store. Protect yourself with today's Groupon: for $149, you get a one-year VIP private-care dental savings plan at Smilecare Family Dental , valid at locations in Clarksville and Louisville (up to a $640 total value). The savings plan includes:
- First appointment exam (an $80 value)
- First appointment cleaning (an $81 value)
- First appointment x-rays (a $139 value)
- Second appointment exam (an $47 value)
- Second appointment cleaning (an $81 value)
- Take-home whitening kit (a $220 value)
- 15% off any additional general dentistry services such as white fillings, porcelain crowns, bridges, or periodontal treatments
- 20% off additional cosmetic smile makeovers
- Up to three free emergency exams and necessary x-rays
Dr.'s Bob and Michael Dick unite in their fight against tooth decay, leading a team of dental experts that caters to cusped and incisor alike with routine and cosmetic dentistry. The savings plan grants choppers a full year of dental protection, providing precious gumstones with security similar to bicycles locked inside Swiss banks. At the first appointment, the dentist better acquaints himself with the client’s teeth through a comprehensive exam, snapping digital x-ray images, deploying Velscope oral-cancer detection, checking bite alignment, and thoroughly cleaning gums and mouth bones. A take-home whitening kit brightens smiles safely and conveniently without the use of extracts drawn from blazingly white colonial wigs. With the savings plan, Groupon holders also receive a bouquet of discounts on future general and cosmetic dental services.
Patients with periodontal disease may require additional procedures and more frequent hygiene visits, which would all be eligible for up to 15% savings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Services are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.